Monday, November 15, 2010

I Think I Got It

So I did prety well this week....lost 6lbs and I am happy about that. I have not had ANY juice or soda for 9 days...and I am totally ok with that too. I am not craving it at all, and kind of feel like it is not something that is necessary in my life anymore.

I realize that I lost 6lbs and really didn't work out as much as I could have. With that being said, I am really excited about going strong this week and really putting up a big number on Monday. I also vowed that I am only going to weigh myself once a week! The daily fluctuations stress me out and it messes my head up. So once a week is all. I also think that I set more realistic mini goals for myself...which I didn't before.

I just learned to take one day at a time and listen to my body. I find it a lot easier to stay focused about what I eat when I am at work. Strange, I know, because for most it is the opposite. I am just really excited to be serious about meeting my goals and rewarding myself. Because this is definitely a journey....and one that I am so ready to take.

I think the week previosuly where I just wasn't working out or eating right....I just didn't want to do it. I didn't have the desire or get up and go to really do this! So now that I have realized that once I put in the work....things will change and I just have to keep faith in the process.

I also feel that the most important thing is having the faith and confidence in myself that I can do this! And not just that....but that I will do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment