Monday, April 11, 2011

The Brockin Body Fitness goal

When I decided to go into the fitness 'business" a few months ago...I had no clue how I wanted to make an impact. The one thing I didn't want to do was be a skinny person telling an overweight person how to lose weight. But after a lot of thought I want this to be all encompassing. So here is what it is.

Brockin Body Fitness will concentrate on giving motivation, advice, and accountability to anyone who needs it! I plan on going to Zumba instructor training and TurboKick training before the end of June, so that I can start teaching classes in my community, and putting myself out there. Another component is offering the BeachBody products and programs so they are able to do the exercise at home. Since BeachBody has such an awesome product in Shakeology, I want to bring that to more people for them to try and. and have in their homes also. The last component is to speak anywhere I can...especially at schools, to help fight childhood obesity. The goal is to motivate and inspire as many people as possible so that they can learn from the experience and "pay it forward" also.

I feel like this is such an amazing venture for me to embark on and I know the sky is the limit! I hope you all are with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment