Friday, October 23, 2009

I Have Simmered Down Now!

Ok so after the bad news that I got about the OptiFast the other day...I am feeling a lot better.

I have a friend that works for a doctor that is going to see what options I have as far as treatment solutions. This same friend also found out that her gym takes my insurance for personal training sessions!!! WHAT?! I am really excited about that, I love this girl seriously...because she herself has lost a lot of weight and knows that feelings and emotions that you go through when you are trying...so she has been a huge help to me!

So I have an appointment on Tuesday with him and I am really excited about that. Since I am still going to be on the night shift, I just have to create a more regimented schedule for my days that includes exercise! After I post this blog, I am going to sit down and create a daily schedule for myself, so that I don't have an excuse to not do what I am suppose to do.

Monday, October 26th is the start to a new beginning and I am not going to let anyone or anything stop me..because this is for me!

2 comments:

  1. I'm right up there with you, girl! There is no way I can afford some of these meals an programs that are known to work and will be a helpful solution to my overeating problem. I even began to lose weight while on Weight Watchers but unfortunately that's also costs money.
    I'm thinking of instead this next month to begin buying protein powdered shakes and stuff at the market instead of trying to buy "diet food." I can supplement by families meals fine but I can use what money would normally go towards my parts an get some stuff for daytime meals!

    Nice to 'meet' you from Baby Center Community and good luck with your weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Silly Mommy...I kind of feel like once you are a certain weight, that is considered overweight...insurance should cover things. But I also have to look at it from a healthcare standpoint and think that the sicker people are the more money they make. Which is sad. But I will blogging soon about my first day trying to have at it.

    Thanks for the support! And good luck to you too.

    ReplyDelete