Thursday, May 5, 2011

For A Minute

Well I will start off by saying that I was disappointed with myself in the month of April, and the last bit of March. I attribute it to losing my job and being quite pissed off about it, since it was unjust and discriminatory. So like the say, *An idle mine is a devil's workshop.". I didn't put 100% into my fitness. The scale definitely showed, and so did my mood. I think a lot of who I am is a person who naturally puts other's first. I did a lot of building my coaching clients and completely forgot about myself.

So I had to come to a happy medium. Take care of myself first and then dedicate time to get back to clients. It just has to be that way since in theory, I need to have myself together so that those that I am coaching see that it can be done, regardless of schedule. So this week I snapped out of it and got back to working out and eating right.

I wrote this to show that it happens to the best of us. We get so wrapped up in other things that we forget to take care of ourselves. The great thing is...I found a job, dedicated myself to no unhealthy snacks for the month of May and kicking butt with my workouts each day! Just for a minute my vision blurred and I forgot that I was in this for me, and I need to be successful in order to help other's be successful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment