Saturday, May 21, 2011

What Coaching Has Done For Me So Far

I am now approaching month 3 as an Independent Team BeachBody Coach! I am loving every minute of it! I have noticed that since becoming a coach and putting it out there for people to know, I have seen a huge increase in the amount of people reaching out for my assistance. It honestly makes my heart warm to know that someone can be comfortable enough to share their thoughts, fears, and goals with me. I feel like this is so important for me to do because I know the feeling of not having anyone there to understand what you are going through, what is going through your mind everyday, and how difficult it can really be to lose weight and live a healthier lifestyle. I have had in depth conversations with people that I would have never thought would contact me. I have also met some wonderful people that I am now coaching and their stories and excitement inspire me.

I have noticed that every coach has their own "thing." Some are about sales and commissions, and signing up new coaches immediately. And that is fine. However, I think my main priority is helping people achieve a higher level of self-esteem and self-worth, so that they are able to feel that confidence within themselves to reach their goals. I have a firm belief that if you don't believe in and love yourself, it will be extremely hard to not only set goals but also to achieve them because you are always going to have doubt in yourself. So I feel like that is something that I like assist with in going through this journey with each person I coach!

I am hoping that in this month of June, that I can really start putting Brockin Body Fitness out there for more people to receive. Because it is something that is truly coming from the heart and something I think anyone can benefit from.

No comments:

Post a Comment