Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Looking Back....

It is kind of funny to look back at the old posts I authoured, when I first started this. It is interesting to note that I was always looking for a quick fix like: Optifast, Phentermine, etc. Wow how my whole perspective has changed on how to lose weight and live a healthier life.

I have found that it is truly, all about making every day changes and taking things SLOW. There is no need to rush to lose weight for a deadline, because it is so much more likely that you will gain it back. I remember thinking when I first wanted to lose weight (the start of this blog) that I was scared to gain the weight back. But now I know that I am doing it the safer and long lasting way. That is what really matters to me now, doing it in a way that is reasonable, can fit into everyone's lives and that I can look back on and say that I am truly proud of how far I have come, and the journey.

I started this not knowing where I would be here in 2011. Did I want to already be at my goal by now...of course. But am I mad that I am not yet...no, because I am more than halfway, taking my time and working hard. This is SUCH a journey and I need to start relishing in and celebrating every moment of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment