Tuesday, November 24, 2009

2 Weeks down

So after the second week I am still feeling good. But I did not have as much restraint as I would hae liked to have. Needless to say I have had a couple of slip ups last weekend. Like I said, the weekends are always the hardest because those are my off days and I am running around a lot more often. But that is no excuse....I still am coming in at a total weight loss so far of 9lbs...However, I need to kick it up a notch. I have decided that I am not going to weigh myself again until December 5th. I do not want to be one of those people that obssess over the scale. I will say that I have noticed a difference in how my pants are fitting. They are a lot looser in the waist!!! Which is wonderful and makes me feel a lot better. Because I know that what I am doing is working.

The 1st week was sooo much easier than the 2nd week which I thought was weird. But I have figured out that it is mentally tougher. Because in your mind you think "Well I have lost 8lbs....whats one cheeseburger, or one soda?" But I know that this is how bad habits start. I am still doing really well at just plain ol turning people down when they offer me food, that I know I should not be eating. And the support that I have been getting is great! So I will keep you all posted about my next weigh in!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right Krystle. When you first start eating well it is hard because you are always hungry, well at least me. But then when your body adjusts, and you are doing well, it's easier to say "well whats one McDonalds meal, what's one piece of cake" when it may not do detrimental damage that one time, it can reintroduce the bad eating habits over the long run. I am so proud of you, you are another inspiration of mines. We can do this girl, I'm excited. Congrats on the weight loss and the clothes getting looser, I know that feels GOOD!

    ReplyDelete