Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Doctors Appointments Tomorrow

So I have two very important doctors appointments tomorrow, this will help me get my plan in motion, if all goes well. I am still keeping everyone in suspense, because I want it to be a personal choice for me that I know is the right one.

I went back and looked at old pictures of myself and am so embarrassed that I let myself get to this point. I know when people see me now from high school they are talking shit about how I gained weight. Long story short, I went from being a pretty fit and trained athlete to this. My body fat content back then was around 16-18% which is really good for a woman and I am scared to know what the hell it is now.

With that being said, I am going to put an old picture of me in my wallet and on my mirror at home to remind me of what I can be, and what I should be. I need to pull out all stops at this point to motivate myself!

I will let you all know how the appointments go and just keep me in your prayers and well wishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment