Monday, January 10, 2011

Loving This...This Time Around

I am finding that the working out and eating right thing is coming a little more naturally now. I am understanding that I don't have to deprive myself of anything as long as I am willing to SWEAT IT OFF! Prime example, I had a personal pan pizza the other day and knew that I had to work it off, plain and simple! So I came home and did MAJOR cardio. And I was ok with that.

Zumba is really a great motivation! So I definitely think this makes it a lot easier to incorporate exercise in my everyday life. Also, just the fact that I started this 40lb challenge is a HUGE driving force...it is great to receive the support and to be a support to others.

It is amazing to hear people call me an inspiration...and I think its that very thing that keeps me motivated each day and able to cheer other people on! I don't ever want to be the person that doesn't finish something they started EVER again. It means so much to me to be an inspiration to other's. This was my intention in wanting to start this blog, and hopefully later...write a book about the weight loss journey. It is so important to me for people to understand how great they can be if THEy believe it! Not if anyone else believes or says it. But if deep down in your heart, you know that you are a fighter..you are! And you are going to make it. And some of the greatest fighters, have been knocked down and have gotten back up because they believed in themselves!

I don't know how I am going to do it...but I am going to write my book! No matter what. If I can help inspire 100 people...why not a million more. There are great, powerful people in this world just waiting to unleash their potential!

No comments:

Post a Comment