Thursday, January 6, 2011

Zumba Anyone!?

So I just got my Zumba DVD's in the mail yesterday. In the morning, I was not feeling well and had no motivation to workout until I saw the Mail Woman come into my workplace with the box. I was SO excited about it. I got home and popped that DVD in and OMG...I am in love! This is so perfect for me! I was moving and grooving the whole way through. I did the 20 minute express workout, and had so much fun I did it again.

This is the first time, in a long time, that I have wanted to hurry up and get home..so that I could workout! AMAZING! I really think that this is going to be the catalyst to my weight loss and the one thing that is going to keep me all the way motivated! Maybe after I lose the weight, I can become a Zumba instructor! We will see!

I just had to share my excitement about this! That is all lol

1 comment:

  1. Thats great! It's nice when you can find something health that motivates you to workout. I'm still searching for my motivation. Hopefuly I will find it soon. I'm doing good with my eating habits now but still struggle with the workout part of weight loss.
    Psalms3115

    ReplyDelete