Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting My Life Back

So I have been thinking a lot and realizing that my whole life is transforming in front of me...

I have people constantly asking me how I am doing what I am doing, and what I have been doing to lose the weight...people are telling me that I am inspiring them. It is crazy! I never started this journey wanting to inspire or motivate others. I just wanted to do something for me for a change. However, with these changes I have been making to live a healthier lifestyle, I realize that I am trying to become a better person all around. I found something in myself that I never realized I had lost. The ability to help other people and be the change I want to see in the world.

I mean honestly, I am buying reusable grocery bags, signing up for charity events that are health related, am thinking of ways to target Zumba to children and fight childhood obesity! I mean this new life has brought me a happiness and a dedication to just being better that I have never known! It is so amazing and all I can do is thank God and constantly remind myself of how good God is. I am enamored by his dedication in making sure I follow through with something that He always knew I could do. I just had to believe it! And I do...I truly feel unstoppable!

2 comments:

  1. what a wonderful post! Good for you for bettering others lifes & your own in the process!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post reminds me of when I went to college last year. When one area of our life starts changing, suddenly, other aspects start to change as well. Some doors may close (like the fridge door), but so many more doors will be opened to us, like a snowball gaining momentum.

    ReplyDelete