Sunday, March 13, 2011

The New Me?

I have come to a resolve that I am changing. It is a good transformation that I am going through...and one that I know is long overdo. At this point in my life, I have really come to grasp the idea that life is not a dress rehearsal and you have one shot at this thing! Now you may have different "acts" that you can start over but the show itself is going to remain the same. Why am I saying this? It is simple really, I never thought that I would turn into a fitness guru, nor do I think I will ever be...however, I have found that I get a lot of fulfillment out of motivating people to keep going!

I don't think I have ever had so many people tell me that I am inspiring! Like "Me inspiring?". I am just an everyday girl that reached the point of obesity and is trying to get my life back. Not the first one and won't be the last! But I have sort of made it my platform to promote health and fitness for those who are overweight or teetering as on that. Like I was just telling a good friend of mine, "I can't believe that I let myself get to the point of gaining 100lbs, but it is one of the best things that could have ever happened to me.". It is like the saying that God will break you ALL the way down in order for you to realize that he is in control and can help you, only to build you back up!

So I feel like I have turned a new leaf in my life and it is not all about me and my success, but the success of others as well. The more people I can inspire, the more they will go out and inspire and we can start a revolution!

No comments:

Post a Comment