Monday, March 7, 2011

New Opportunties to Help More People

Me...a coach! I have officially signed up to be an Independent Team BeachBody Coach, and I couldn't be more excited! For anyone that doesn't know Beachbody is the company that programs like P90x, Insanity, Brazilian Butt Lift, Body Gospel, TurboFire, Turbo Jam, RevAbs, Slim in 6, and so many more fitness programs. There are also things under Beachbody like Shakeology, Activit Vitamins, and so much more! Although, I now sell these products... My main focus will be coaching others who are on a weight loss journey.

I was so happy that my Upline Coach Ami Novak approached me about the wonderful opportunity. I really feel that this is something that will bring me a tremendous amount of fulfillment since I know all too well about the journey and the ups and downs that come with it. So please if you know anyone or you yourself are interested in losing weight and just need that extra push or "mental and emotional" personal trainer...I am here! All I want is everyone to be successful and live the best possible life and the life that they deserve!

www.beachbodycoach.com/BrockinBody

No comments:

Post a Comment